for the participation at
„Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing”-Konferenz
or „ACM WomENcourage” or „Networking Networking Women Workshop”
or„Informatica Feminale“ or„Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni“
With this award the collaborative research centres and MAKI appreciate exceptionally well performances of female students in computer science, electrical engineering, and information technology (and related study programs). The winners will be able to attend the “Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing”-Conference, the “ACM WomENcourage”- Conference, the “Networking Networking Women Workshop”, the “Informatica Feminale”-Summer University, or the “Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni”. CROSSING
- The “Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing” conference (October 4-6, 2017 in Orlando) is the World's Largest Gathering of Women Technologists.
- The “ACM WomENcourage” conference (September 6-8, 2017 in Barcelona) is a scientific event and aims at networking and exploring career opportunities for women in computer science and related disciplines.
- The “Networking Networking Women Workshop” of the “ACM SIGCOMM” conference (August 20 + August 21-25, 2017 in Los Angeles) aims to foster connections among the under-represented women in computer networking and related research fields.
- The “Informatica Feminale” (August 7-25, 2017 in Bremen) is an international Summer University for Women in Informatics, celebrating its 20th anniversary this year. “Informatica Feminale” offers compact courses in informatics/computer science for female students from all types of universities as well as for female professionals interested in further training.
- The “Ingenieurinnen-Sommeruni” (August 7-25, 2017 in Bremen) is an international Summer University and offers teachings in electrical engineering, IT, production engineering and mechanical engineering.
To take part in the competition please send your application until Sunday, May 14th, 2017 to:
Dr. Karin Süß, Email: Suess.Ka@pvw.tu-… (Gender Equality Office, TU Darmstadt).
- (opens in new tab) Info-Flyer
The selection committee is composed of the following persons:
- Stefanie Kettler
- Prof. Dr. Anja Klein
- Dr. Thomas Schneider
- Prof. Dr. Andy Schürr
- Dr. Karin Süß
- Dr. Zeynep Tuncer